Sunday, February 15, 2015

the Trickster

a few years back i was visited by a man asking for potions he said he wanted to take control in the office whereas he has a group of people under him that needs discipline.....

For some reason I know i saw this man before I just cant remember where and who he is he said his name was Tony and that he is a Doctor and that hes been on some tv interviews which probably is where i saw him, I got 2 Persian cats then and that day was the first time that ally my healer cat didn't even came out of the room and even if i call him to say hi to that man she will not come out, in my mind it was really weird as ally is a very lovable cat, and like i said it was the very first time she didn't bother to come out of the room....

Later that night i had a dream i was in a room with no one around but i hear a voice in another room, it was a young lady probably in her late 20's she was screaming for help and that she want it over, I have no clue what she was saying till a behind me opens and i saw a man carrying some sort of a straw made poppet on a stick and then he turned and its like in the movies when the camera angle turns and i saw that doctor who came to visit me pouring the potion on that poppet and the girl screamed again like she is in terrible pain....

I woke up at 6am and ran towards my computer, i googled faith healers in the Philippines thinking maybe if i can see a name i can place the doctors face on the name, there was a list that came out and a profile for every faith healer in the country and there he was it was the so called Doctor that came to visit me and bought my potion the man who a lot of people know as a healer is actually a manipulator, a morbid person, it gave me goosebumps but its true, i just remembered about this story, because i came across something in the net whereas people are wanting to go see him and most of these people are women in every walks of life, its just disturbing a lot people don't know who they will be dealing with........

Moral lesson, be on your guard at all times, test the waters if you can, do not go any further if you felt your personal intuition starts acting up and certain situations will start keeping you from going over to visit, as the universe will be on its full power to prevent anything negative to happen to its creations, there is such a thing as spells glamoury, and blinding spells even memory spells to prevent anyone from recognizing who.