Saturday, February 7, 2015

Living Wiccan in the Midst of the Snake Pit

It was not too long ago when i have decided to go with the flow and move to better pastures I went from living the quiet atmosphere of one of the nice places in QC to the heart of the richest city in Metro Manila, It is and yep I was right people are nice to you until certain things change because of some things that cant be prevented 5 years I get to stay there and by the looks of it little do i I know I was actually living in a snake pit, then I learned I cant trust anyone, I cant be myself anymore its like people just changed colors overnight and I was the victim, I grew up in that area but by the looks of it people are not what they seem to be being in that place can make your hearing impaired people can be cussing behind your back but you will hear nothing but loving praises, yes, i was a fool to believe that, and then Light started shining at the end of the pit I struggled on my way out, carrying heavy burdens of the years living there, I was in the brink of giving up in the process i lost my only trusted companion Sirius a Mahogany/black Persian cat yes i miss him dearly as he is the only being I can trust with anything and wouldn't talk back. Sirius got taken away from me by a hotel owner that claims things when his business isn't even legal.(I wouldn't be mentioning names anymore but those who knows me would know who or what is this about). Well amidst all that I survived the plague that followed me for 6 months. An so I'm alive.

this year will be more challenges ahead for me as gaining everything i lost back will be a start,  this person made me lose everything, then again the witch is about to go back to its tracks, and if you want to learn more about what happens next then Ill let you know soon.