Thursday, February 26, 2015

Miracles Do Happen



It was hard times for me and my family 6 months long is really is a long time to suffer, we lost everything we built and worked on and there seem to be no one like to give us a hand in any form, even those close to us they don't see us like how they do before, before we lost, everything....Life was like being in the middle of a darkened room, I found a key to get out of that room and and i went out in the middle of a dark forest, everything was all foggy and can hardly see anything in sight, it seem it was raining so I ran, as long and as far as I can but everytime I am about to get out of that situation there's always a something that hinders my way out its like slipping on wet ground everytime i try to stand up.

I was for a fact a victim of society's monsters and I cant just get out of it, i was so deep in that forest of no return, that i cant seem to find a path towards the main road, then i fell in a pit and everytime I'm about to get out the soil just keep corroding and at that i was carrying baggages heavy for one person I was hopeless and felt nothing will ever save me.

At one point i was close to ending it all i went to face book to say goodbye to everyone but no one seem to bother to put a comment or send me a private messages they all thought i was immortal that its something I will never do but when I was writing that i was in the ledge of the hostel where i was staying, convinced that I am my mom's only hope and I failed her, no one deserve this kind of trial in a person's life no one not even the most horrid person alive deserve what happened to me and my family, no messaged me except for one person he told me to wait for 10 min just 10 min, he said there is a way out and he will get help to get me out he wrote the story on what is happening to me and my family in a secret page in facebook, it was amazing as in that 10 mins time i received over 25 comments Hindu prayers and chants almost all the same when i read it that for some strange reason it made me step down from the ledge, as i read each comment that was written I felt different then i sat down on a near by bench, still reading the mantra started playing in my head over and over 20 mins later my phone rang and it was someone a cousin from another south east asian country called and asked me what was going on I told him everything and then he said "find a new place Ill get you outta there". in a week time I get to move somewhere 2 weeks later i found a new condo, the day after we paid it we moved, and now slowly my life started getting back on track.


It changed my life for the better they call it Deeksha a Sanskrit word for benediction or gift.


Initiates a neurobiological change in the brain that when complete enables the senses to be free from the interference of the mind. When the senses are unclouded by the mind’s interpretations, a natural clarity of perception occurs with accompanying spontaneous feelings of joy, inner calmness and connection.


I am still wiccan but wiccans have respect to all forms of beliefs and paths. If you like to learn more about it message me you do know where to find me.