Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Dreams



I have been interpreting dreams for quite sometime now and I wasn't aware of that gift until I met a friend that told me about a site called girltalk by Female Network.  at first I was just an observer then later on i started helping people interpret and understand their dreams and turns out everything I was telling people actually starts happening, the catch is I need the exact detail and as for my observation the only way for a dream to have its meaning is for it to be remembered when you don't remember your dream as soon as you wake up its a meaningless one.

I get feeds whenever i read the messages, the idea just flows inside my head as soon as i close my eyes to understand each scenario, I hear the voices of my guides telling me what is really going on, unlike most people when I read each dream I read it philosophically, as for what i understand our subconscious mind speaks to us that way, in a manner that we all cant relate. 

One of my main request to make a good interpretation would be keep a notebook and a pen by your pillow at night and by the time you wake up write down as much details as you can about your dream for the messages get revealed within the details and when you can remember the said details then its a message from beyond.

They call me Lady Dana I am wiccan, I can read your dreams and give you its messages, I can read your cards and give you your answers in questions you you have in your heart, I can find you ways to clear your path, I walk the path of all the Realms, I am Mother Nature's very own work, she created me to Live.