Monday, September 17, 2018

Post Halloween Rituals for Protection

It is only the first week of september and already I been hearing news about certain events happening in different places, last night it made me realized that the thinning vale between the realms must have gotten a bit early this year that weird things happen to different people in different occasions in different places.

Several nights ago there was this person I have known for years asking me if there is a way for me to clear up her house of hauntings, then last night I turn on my computer with a post that says his equipment turned on on its own, and then later on last night a friend posted a photo of reaction on his neck, also last night the usual passers by in my house went weird on me and decided to make me pass out for no reason, I was still trying to finish up a few jobs that was required of me from where I was teaching.

In this post I will be giving you  a few tips and tricks that you can use to clear out your personal space with playful vibes of the other realms, these are just simple solutions for your everyday nastiness of the spirit realm.


  • I would suggest cleaning up the mirrors in the house with vinegar/rock salt mix, use the smallest basin you can find at home to create the mixture,  3 cup of water, I tspn vinegar, a handful of rock salt use this mix to clean up your mirrors and you copy these symbols to be written on a piece of paper and to be placed on the mirror front and back.



  • try smudging the mirrors with sage or any incense to cleanse and seal.
  • the floors mop your floors with half a bucket of salt water and lemon juice this will remove all form of negativity setting up in the house. again go around the house with a smudge stick or incense and walk around 7 times to seal the area.
  • sprinkle salt and sage mix on areas of the house where you feel there is activity, this will reverse the intentions to something good its called rechanneling.
  • on a white pouch put in star anise, sage, rock salt, and cloves  in equal parts and pin that on top of the main entrance of the house. Make sure you light a white candle while you do this and incense to offer the elements for the guidance.
Follow these simple steps and you dont need to ask any one to do these things for you yes you can do it yourself or with the help of your own family.  this will last you for over a month at least enough time till November 1 and 2 are done. you can either do this now and repeat sometime before halloween no problem with that.

I hope this helps you from having sleepless nights and worrisome days.

dont forget to subscribe on my blogs and write a comment I would love to hear from anyone who wishes to do more.