Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Lady Dana's Mystical Mindset

Lady Dana's Mystical Mindset App shirt samplers

Due to certain situations that cannot be avoided I have decided to broaden up my ideas and think of other ways to simplify certain issues going on with me currently, mom is not doing pretty well with the business so I have come up with something new that will bring about new ways and new ideas in the metaphysical shop industry and this is what I have done so far, I have recently put up a shirt shop that would be helpful for my mom's medical needs and of course help pay the bills.

I would like to introduce to you Lady Dana's Mystical Mindset Apparel, its merchandise will be of the following, famous philosophy quotes, motivational and inspirational quotes from ancient philosophers, wiccan graphics and designs, and more. 

Proceeds of these items will be for my mom's medical assistance and bills, all shirts and other items are made and printed in the USA shipped and powered by https://www.teechip.com .