Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Global WIccan Summit: And It Has Begun

the Lady Dana 
Whp, Master Philosopher, Int'l Tarot Reader,
Lecturer, Paranormal Exp, tv persona, shop owner,
Vegetarian Chef, Teacher
For the last 20 years it I have been a practicing Wiccan and  yes this is where I found myself feeling the freedom and the life the fulfillment of every dream I had ever since I was young, I am one of those occult shop owners who dwells in the idea that my small little area in this earth would be able to bring upon the financial help I had been looking for to deal with the issues of the family, to help my mother, to help me, and to help those people who would come and seek my assistance, but as time goes hindrances and distractors keep stepping on the way towards my goal.

The Philippines is a Christian/Catholic country which of course, believes in the idea of the stereotype witches that they see on cartoons and the movies, and even at that time when I first started my first office in the Makati City area, in a mall on the third floor there is a Christian community that does its meetings there every now and then they will drop by my store and harass some of my coven members, me as the high priestess would engage myself in talks with these people giving them a dose of their own medicine, that's when I have learned that I have to come out of the shadows and reeducate people on what its really like to be US.


Apu Adman Aghama one on one phone 
interview with the Lady Dana

Today thanks to the Correllian tradition in the US the founders of witch school, they bring forth the Global Wiccan Summit, the purpose of this momentous event was to explore wicca as a global  religion, with it you will hear more of what the other paths have to say on the idea as well, the views of different traditions world wide and this I believe can make people come about to the conclusion on what real wicca and witchcraft is all about .

The Global Wiccan Summit will be on till the 10th of September click on the banner for other details and the schedule of this historical occasion.